Friday, May 20, 2011

the week that left me drooling

It was a hell of a week that began with could read like a tragical comedy, complete with doctor visits, temper tantrums and a total disconnect. But, as I am always telling my wife ( and she is slowly starting to believe me ) , things worked out in the end. If it wasn't for the up and downs that life deals to us on a day to day basis things would surely be dull.

It would be nice if there were more ups than downs though.

Anyways ... artwork continues. Currently working on a portrait for the band Threw and another commission that I can't name just yet. Also looking in to setting up a table and an upcoming artshow in July to spread a little Zed infection, and nearly ready to pimp the shiAt out of myself on zazzle and other POD sites.

And the weather has been nice lately, so I've been working outside with the birds and bugs ... and my boys.
mirrors fear him

No comments:

Post a Comment