Monday, May 9, 2011

no cure

Not a full frontal lobotomy or electro shock therapy can cure the desease. If you try, eventually you will also die. We've all seen it happen in the movies so you know it's gotta be true.
Been spending a lot of time going through the blog of Sam Kieth lately and really getting inspired to try taking my mess to another level. It's hard to let go of old habits though and only time will tell if I actually achieve any improvement. I predict many days of frustration ahead. If anyone has any tips of links to sites that might be of interest, I would appreciate a link. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, but I like your mess... I'd say keep what you already have and keep going with it, overtime your style will change ever so slightly anyway.
    As for the links, I was just advised to submit to this one http://craftgawker.com/
    From what I heard it gives tons of exposure if they put it up. They are very picky though

    Horror Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a bunch
    as predicted the frustration levels went in to the extreme red this past week but the storm is over and the undead gore flows on

    ReplyDelete