Tuesday, November 2, 2010

have you seen my cat

So Halloween is over for another year, nothing to do now but plan for the next one ... unless of course you go insane for that other holiday ... you know the one ... christmas. I started seeing christmas ads before Halloween and that always bums me out. For the next 2+ months we have to endure countless seasons greetings and other banalities from companies you have never heard of, or even care about.

Well not here ... I am making it my pledge to go out of my way to ruin everything that has made christmas more about selling overpriced crap to people already living beyond their means. You'll definatly feel some christmas spiROT when im finished with you.

Anyways ... the kitties were drawn at the art show for my daughter. She likes cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment