Saturday, June 16, 2018

Birth to Awake


6 skulls were created representing a cycle broken.
all 6 skulls were hand painted with mixed media on thick watercolor paper.

prints and tshirts available at REDBUBBLE



In my own mind these words come easily.
When I try to commit them to print ... it gets very difficult to recapture the emotions I wanted to express when the thought first presented itself.
So I need to be careful, and thoughtful, regarding the words that I choose to use.

And perhaps I should just use less words.
Get to the point sooner.

Today, which is actually now tomorrow's yesterday, I repeated a pattern that I have repeated again and again in the last 5 or more years. It has to stop. I tell myself I will stop, yet I do it again and expect different results each time ... but ya know what? I keep getting the same results.

Am I insane?
Or is it something deeper, more complex and so enormously personal and lifetime spanning huge that I have been unable to see it?

Going with insanity plea is easier and helps to remove any personal accountability.

Maybe it's the real reason that I do the things I do. 

Everything I do is my fault, it's obvious right? No one makes me, I choose to do things.
But the real question is WHY do I do the things that I do. 

The answer to that is never going to be easy to explain, and as much as I want to try, and may try from time to time, I will try to keep the explaining to a minimum.

I'll keep much of myself to myself and hopefully show some progress and success through my actions from this day forward. 

Enjoy your days!!
Byron

No comments:

Post a Comment