Thursday, June 21, 2018

Absolve Yourself ...


It's good advice ...
Find prints, stickers tshirts and more at redbubble


The following was supposed to be published on Tuesday but it never happened

Another day in the books and there are parts of it I would like to rip out, burn, and forget about. Just another Monday ... right?
Who cares, it's done and we're moving on. 
What was a success today? There were multiple items posted to RedBubble (https://www.redbubble.com/people/byronrempel) , a new zombie cat was added to http://thehorde.storenvy.com shop and multiple posts were made to http://thedailyzombie.blogspot.ca as well as www.thezombiecats.ca and google plus
I installed Instagram on my wifes phone since mine died. She's not thrilled about me using her phone but is trying to be understanding. She's afraid I might ruin her phone like mine got ruined, and like my computers got ruined ... I am technologically cursed.
Oh, and I also posted some wallpapers to www.patreon.com/zombiecats

AND THEN THE BOTTOM DROPPED OUT 
Tuesday came and went followed by the shittiest Wednesday on personal record ... and now it's Thursday
When I started, for the umteenth time, the daily zombie blog again I really wanted to focus on showing my past self what I should have been doing 5+ years ago, in a vain attempt to perhaps pass on some wisdom to others as well, and this is an important bit, to my own children.
Instead, I slipped again and nearly said FUCK IT to the whole damn thing.
But I did not quite do that ...  I nearly did but I didn't. And that is also an important bit.
I got over that hump and I am continuing on the path and continuing to do the work.
I do not want to get whiney and preachy or any of that stuff. Life is a vampire, it only sucks for a little while.

So ... now I need to keep on keeping on.
Today is a wash but still things we're at least not undone ... today is the 18th anniversary of being married to Monica ... an amazing human that I do not fully believe I deserve but she has stayed with me anyways.
I only wish I could do more, at least if I keep at things I won't have to make that wish when we hit 20 :) Positive thinking eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment