Monday, June 18, 2018

Say 10

You don't have to say much, just say 10
original black and white painting is available for purchase, its about 3"x6" mixed media on watercolor paper. Contact us if you're interested in owning, otherwise ... check out redbubble for shirts or stickers.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Man, what a day yesterday was. Woke up in a half decent mood and then it all started unravelling. It's stupid and it happens every fucking day. By itself it's just life right? Ups and downs ... the problem is that when I start feeling down and spiralling out of control, I take others down with me. 
I hate that ...

but life goes.
And as much as I want to have a one man pity party, nobody really gives a shit so whats the point.  My self pity solves nothing and nothing gets done, making matters even worse. 
whatever
The goal is to be consistent ... 

Cya tomorrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment