Monday, January 29, 2018

getting back online ... slowly



I'm offline now ... there is no home wifi available. It's my own fault, mostly. I could dwell on it and weave a sad story about it all but no one has time for that. Bottom line is shit happens.

Admit it and move on.

To all the awesome patient people that have been waiting on artwork ... thank you for your continued patience. I got overwhelmed with the amount I had to send out, combined with a bunch of other mental  issues ... it became to much. I flopped. It got dark and nearly fatal.
But I'm better at the moment and I should have everything in the mail and off my plate before the month ends. This is a huge step for me. Monumental even.
If you haven't gotten an email from me yet let me know. I have had so much happen that I may have lost track of a few items.
On the bright side of it if all ... I levelled up

the future behind the past ... but it's really the present

Anyways ... I'm offline. It's been over two weeks now and I have gotten so much drawing and artwork created. Sketches, a couple of paintings, a lot of cats, skulls, more sketches ... and my 3rd last commission is nearly complete. It's my last zombie couple portrait for a very long time probably and it looks gruesomely great ... at least I think so ;)


You might think that with all the artwork being created, there should also be some artistic growth. You'd be right! Especially since access to the internet has been stripped away.



I don't know how to describe everything that I want to accomplish, and all the ideas that are scrambling around in my head. I'm hoping it will show through in the upcoming weeks. Eventually everything should start to make more sense and some organization will become obvious. Right now I'm just having fun being offline and creating whatever my mind desires.
Speaking of being offline ... I am off of social media mostly now, except for occassional posts, so if you messaged me on facebook, g+ or any of the other platforms, I probably won't get back to you. If you need to reach me, send an email or post in the comments in one of my blogs. I will try to check email at least every other day or so.

In other news, I was recently gifted some great art supplies from one of my patreon patrons. Thank you Jacqueline Bartels for that. When I create something with those supplies, I'll mail it out to you. Should be soon :D



If anyone wants to trade artwork for artsupplies, let me know. I'm down for that.

I'm done for now. There is so much more to say though ... so stay tuned. I hope to post here at least once a week, with all the artwork that I have created up to that point. I hope to fill this blog with artwork and stories.
If you want to get behind the scenes even more and find out about the secret stuff I'm working on, consider becoming a patron for as little as a buck a month. There will be books, sketches and a tonne of other things going on.
If you want to see more zombie cats, check out www.thezombiecats.ca
Those undead kitties are running the show now, so it's a bit chaotic and messy, but they're trying. I will be posting all the zombie cat artwork over there from now on, except for the secret stuff, that goes on patreon.
 If you're in the mood for more  artwork of mine, with a two sentence horror story attached, visit www.twosentencehorrors.com ... and if you want to own a little piece of me, my artwork is available in my store. Everything there is already packaged and ready to ship. Part of my new business model :D
Stay tuned for much more coolness :)
Byron

No comments:

Post a Comment