Monday, March 24, 2014

Bringing back the daily ...

With no new posts since last year, everyone thought the Daily Zombie was finally dead. But just like a zombie it's come back to life and finds itself shambling out of the shadows and ready to spread the infection.

Seriously, it has been a long time and life has become busier than I ever thought possible, and not all of it involves zombies ... but the zombies still hold a majority. I have started up a new blog called The Way of the Zombie and it's going to primarily focus on day to day life of being a zombie artist. The first real post should be happening today.

In other news the 1000 zombies project continues to roll along and I've updated the look of this blog and I've been working on the look and feel of the main site www.idrawzombies.com

Still open for commissions, so hit me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment