Friday, August 21, 2009

a new beginning of sorts

WTF happened? Who cares, you're not really here to read about the ups and downs of my life.
Or are you?
I'm hoping you are here to see some zombies, and watch my artwork progress. Maybe? Well, for whatever reason you are here, and I have a new ( at least new for me ) technique that I am trying these days. I'm trying to clean up my drawings without killing the energy. Since I'm weak at inking still I am trying illustrator. I have mixed feeling about the results so far.


So here is the original scan on the left. The only tweak is adjusting the levels in photoshop. On the right is the same image but made into vector using illustrator.
And then colored it in illustrator for shits and giggles.

So what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Add a light source and it's gold baby! Maybe a bit of texture?

    The vector turned out good to me.

    ReplyDelete