Monday, June 8, 2009

zombie webcomic page 4

page 4 of my zombie webcomic is up, check it out.

It was a busy weekend where nothing was accomplished yet there was so much to do. I don't know how the hell that happened, but I sure am glad its over. I didn't get much chance to draw or doodle my zombies, so todays update is just a sample image from the latest page of my webcomic called theZOMBIE. Catchy name eh?

It's been really interesting working on this project though, for several reasons. First of which is that I'm not a writer, barely a spellR but this is forcing me to try new things. Secondly, I have no real confidence when it comes to doing something 'finished'. It's so bad in fact that I am scared to start. This has helped me over come that fear and has shown me the third reason that this project is interesting for myself. I am now drawing like Byron Rempel draws, instead of like SOMEBODY else. It's like a weight off my shoulders.

That being said, now I will go and finish off some projects that I have started with others.
Stay tuned. :)

oh, and read my webcomic.

No comments:

Post a Comment