Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Keep Being You


Hey Gang, how the hell are you? I really don't know who reads my blog but I imagine someone out there does because the stats show I am getting visitors. And it's on the increase because the stats show that too ... so am I doing something right? It can't be wrong because I'm doing it, which isn't to say I never do anything wrong, because believe me, I do LOTS wrong. 
But in this case, the only thing wrong would be doing nothing. But I'm doing stuff, so yay.

I've been plugging away at my zazzle stores for the last few months. I've really started to pick up speed over the last few weeks as I begin to understand how the whole zazzle platform works.

I'm not making sales yet though, which is a real bummer to the ego, but Halloween and Christmas are coming so I'm working hard to fill my store with customizable and personalizable (is that a word?) products featuring my zombies and zombie cats.

Today I plan on working on my blog, figuring out some pinterest and IFTTT.
I received some great feedback on the zazzle blogs which really helped perk up my mood and got me refocused. 


Want to see my zazzle stores?
Here is the main Zombie Factory
Then there are the Zombie Cats
And lastly, the Zombie Cards 

Let me know if you're out there reading.
Leave a message in the comments.






No comments:

Post a Comment