Monday, July 27, 2020

Got any Tattoos?

I don't. I don't have a great healing factor and I don't really like unnecessary pain. You tattooed people out there might say "You don't even notice the pain" or something. I get it. It's your thing.
It's not mine. But ... if I did want a tattoo, I'd go over to the Zombie Factory at Zazzle, and buy these temporary tattoos.

I started a whole line of temporary tattoos today, because someone out there looked at one of mine yesterday. I'm even beginning to teach one of my kids how to add products to the store

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. good to be seen unknown frond :)

      Delete
    2. I thought this thing showed you my name.- Nancy

      Delete
  2. I have a high pain threshold, but I also have metal sensitivity... the ink has metal in it. So none for me either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my eldest is big in to the stick poke tattoo technique ... you should see his arms, and legs, and fingers lol

      sigh .....

      Delete