Wednesday, March 3, 2010

getting work done


Been a bit busy lately working on graphics for a tshirt site that I am putting together with another zombie lovin' guy, as well as getting a few other graphics finished off, like the one seen above. That one is for a horror link site, and should be live in a couple of days. Also working hard on rebuilding the failed idrawzombies.com website and making it more like the nightmare I see in my head. Once its done it should be tarnished gold seal of my total awesomeness. At the very least is should give visitors an instant idea of what I do. Below is a link to the site, and my first 125x125 banner.

If you want some graphic work done, drop me a line. I'm always looking for more gigs because feeding zombies isn't cheap, and covering it up with spin doctors and media manipulation is also costing me an arm and a leg. Seriously, you should see my legs. You would throw money at me if you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment