Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Game


The above image wasn't created by me, it was done by Paul Peyto, an amazing artist in his own right. The above image is the cover page to the 10 page zombie anthology story line called Dead Future, published by Grim Crew and now available for 99 cents from Drive Thru Comics.

It was a lot of fun to do, more work than I ever thought it would be, and I learned a tonne. If you have a chance, check it out, buy it, read it, tell your friends, write a review, hire me to illustrate for you. :D

2 comments:

  1. This looks reall good! From looking at their site Grim Crew says that their printed distributer hit a hiccup before version three came out and it would be resolved ... now version four is out and I don't see any way to buy other format than pdf. I would prefer a printed version. Do you have any scoop on that? If I have to Ill buy in pdf because the preview pages look really good.

    -- thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can pick up printed copies at Indyplanet.com here: http://www.indyplanet.com/store/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=dead+future

    Issue 4 has yet to show up. It should be on there soon. Also starting next month DrivethruComics is doing printed comics and PDFS. So we will be offering all our comics as package deals with the PDF and Printed versions or just the PDF.

    ReplyDelete