Monday, February 6, 2017

hanging the zombies


One thing that has helped me get back on my feet and is encouraging me to start things anew is an upcoming local comic convention and art show. I have gathered up and sorted through the hundreds of artworks I have created and put some of my favorites in frames for the upcoming show.

You can find more information about the show here.

The image above is a collection of my bookmark zombie paintings in a great big frame I found at the thrift store. I also framed some of my older works like this one, You're a Zombie Charlie Brown.



The artshow runs from Feb 8 - 24th and the actual comic convention that I will be attending is on the 20th. More information about the convention can be found here. I'm a little excited about this even though it is a rather small town event. Hopefully its the start of something good and can grow over the next few years. At the very least its a first for the ultra conservative mennonite community.

I really do have to much artwork ... and I would really like to get rid of it and start fresh. To that end I'm selling most of my work at discounted prices in my store ... and I'm even willing to make a deal if you want to buy more than one piece. Check out the shop and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment