Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The Zombienation Army


Today I made a new design for a tshirt based on the salvation army logo, as well as ripped from the satanic army logo that Marilyn Manson had. The idea came about during a late night conversation with my wife and the more I thought about it the more it made sense to create and put up in a shop. 

Over the last 7 years I have been slowly creating a zombie nation ... and with all the people I have painted as zombies, either for the 1000 zombie project or as a private commission, it feels like I have created an army. What better way to show you are a part of that army than a shirt that shows the solidarity. Even if you haven't been painted as a zombie yet,  but you enjoy my artwork, horror movies and zombies in general, you are in the zombie nation army too.

Wear it with pride!
https://teespring.com/zombienationarmy

No comments:

Post a Comment