Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Allison's Zombie

My 6 year old drew this picture for me a week or so ago, and she has been bugging me to get it online for a while now. So here it is, in all its glory. Drawn with markers and nothing else. She even made a 4 page zombie comic that I will share sometime in the future. Just so you know, the red dots are dying flowers. Kids these days :) .

In other news, my newer site has pretty much gone live. There are still some bugs to work out, but its there and ready to be visited. For the most part it is a place to display my work, but there are also services that I offer and zombie related products to buy. Check it out, let me know what you think. Here's a screen shot. Click on the image to go to the new site, or visit idrawzombies.com


No comments:

Post a Comment