Tuesday, February 18, 2020

the start of something special usually isn't so special . . .


just like over night success usually takes years ... whatever
I don't even know what to type here. I'm still flopping around on the internet trying to figure out how to make a buck without having to hustle commissions because I still haven't finished a few.
I tell myself that once I'm finished those, I can start taking new work ... even though the truth is I really don't want to take any more work.

I'm trying to build a following on my ko-fi page ... it might be futile but im still trying
As of this post, I am at 43 followers ...once I hit 50 I'm giving away a painting ... it's hard to convince people to follow what you're doing, even when they really like what you do on social media ... and even if it's free to follow.
When it feels to hard it feels like that's the time to quit. Know what I mean?

Anyways ... go follow me at www.ko-fi.com/byron
there are a lot of free high res images to download for personal use

If you're in to shirts, my other current adventure is building up a tshirt line at teespring
My store is https://teespring.com/stores/byron
I don't have much to say about it, but I plan on concentrating some time there ... for a little bit

And then I rethought about this blog and it's history and what blogs can do and now I'm on my second post in less than a week. Am I wasting my time ... probably but whatever. I'm figuring out life, my life, and doing it my way, as best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment