Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Little Victories


I always have a lot of things I want to get done. Social media blitzing for the self promotion and the feel good of seeing something of mine liked. It's a small buzz ... especially when people actually take the time to make a comment. That is ego boosting GOLD. Like crack ... I want more. Not that I do crack ... maybe I should have used the word catnip and segue in to SELLING MY SHIRT!

Another of the things I want to get done is making at least one new shirt a day
Today I managed to get 1 done ... I didn't think I would then I just told myself I want to ... somehow I found the time and BANG!
Go get one: https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/8169005-zombie-cat-named-boots

And that's pretty much it for my blog post today ... trying to get back to daily even if it is just a self promotional pimp post :)

Leave a comment?
Share my blog?
Like me on social media ... or follow me, whatever, just engage and say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment