Monday, February 24, 2020

actually, don't quit quitting . . .

I thought I was clever before, but now I'm clever enough to know I'm not so clever after all.
I thought that by trying to stop the stopping I would get further ahead, instead I filled my head with dread and nearly wound up dead ... inside at least.
The message of Stop Stopping is meant to be an encouragement to keep on keeping on. Don't stop! Don't give up!
and so forth ... then I made an image that said Quit Quitting

I really like this drawing of a skull, but the message seems off to me now. So much so that I took it down from my teespring store. I think quitting is okay and you should quit what needs to be quit when you know it's time to quit. Don't keep second guessing yourself. It's almost the same as stop stopping ... yet not quite.
.
kinda like this blog
I keep stopping but I don't quite quit
I had more to say but I lost my train of thought ... got distracted by real life cats
More and more changes are coming to this blog so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment