Thursday, August 13, 2020

Back to the Ko-fi

We have opened up a NEW and improved Ko-fi page and here's the social media banner for it.

It's mostly being managed by Perry with my artwork and input.
I know I used it before and I really am thankful for all the friends that have bought me coffee in the past. It feels kinda silly to open a new ko-fi page after I spent so much time just trying to get people to follow it.

But there it is. It's gone because.
 .
.
.
Now that I'm getting back to work, with HELP that I haven't had before, we needed to get a new revenue source as quickly as possible. Perry and the ZOBs are working hard on the Zazzle store as well as colouring books and other secretive projects that I can't talk about, but these are all long term projects that will generate passive income down the road. 

The last thing I want to do is make posts asking people for money, but I also realize that a lot of people like to give tips when they get a cool kick ass zombie portrait for free. So this is the way they can do it.



I'm trying really hard not to get verbose and explain why it's okay that I do this. I don't know why I always feel like I have to justify my every action, but I do. MEntal Fuckery in my hEAD.

anyways, the Zombie Factory Ko-fi STOP ... go there. Get a free colouring book.


No comments:

Post a Comment