Friday, August 7, 2020

the FIRST Zazzle Zombie

It is finished, warts and all. I could probably tweak this for days and still not be 100% satisfied.

Thanks to Perry though, I have said it's done and I'm ready for the next zombie portrait attempt.
Mixed emotions trying to draw a portrait for the first time this year.
I don't know how well, or poorly, I did on this portrait but it was fun.
Perry is going to make a post over at the Ko-fi page for the Zombie Factory.
(i know, I had one before and closed it down. This ko-fi page is different. It's about whatever Perry wants to talk about regarding the operations of The Zombie Factory. He'll tell you more over there sometime today.
He's happy with the image, I'm on the fence and anxious to know what the victim thinks.
There's a lot of symbolism in this template. I am excited about this new direction things are heading

Here's the final image, and the basic template for the first shirt design. 
After I was happy with it (as happy as I can be right now)
I went to Zazzle and put it on a Tshirt

I also put the same design on posters and postcards
Economical options for anyone.
I can also do coffee cups, stickers and more.
So what you want?
:)



 In case you're wondering, Zazzle Zombies are zombie portraits I created by hand then make them available to purchase as prints or shirts or whatever other product Zazzle carries. That way I know for sure you get the poster or shirt, and I don't have to stress myself out.


So ... who wants to get a zombie portrait on a shirt?
Find the Zombie Factory Page and find out how :)




No comments:

Post a Comment