Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 26

There is no image today ... it's been a super busy day getting ready for the first ever Dark Art exhibit at Posers Gallery - my works are the featured works and it's gotten me very excited and nervous. On Friday the 29th and Saturday the 30th I will be at the gallery doing drawing demos as well as zombie portraits. If you would like to be zombified, from now until the end of October a 4 x 6 watercolored portrait is only $15. If you want to see yourself with undead eyes, send me an email and we'll make it happen.

Yesterday's winner is Martin Brandt - if you want to win a sketchcard, just let me know which horror villan or hero you would like have me draw and one random winner will get their choice drawn, colored and mailed to him/her. Comment here or on facebook to enter.

Cheers .. .

No comments:

Post a Comment