Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Zombie Themed LAMPS

yeah, that's right. I made some lamps :)

 

Zazzle lets me make some really cool and interesting items. I wish I could actually afford to buy some of the things I'm making. Maybe one day ... but for now I'm enjoying the process of creating, and building a zazzle store filled with Zombie Themed Merchandise that is available around the world. 

I'm mildly discombobulated today because I went on facebook to answer some messages and got caught up in some memories and remorse ... getting out of that by completing little tasks on Zazzle to get my store looking nicer. I really want to try to put portraits on shirts ... would you be interested in that?

If you are ... leave a comment in the comments section.
If you're really serious ... leave your photo too (or a link to your face) and I'll try to do one today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment