Sunday, August 2, 2020

Thank You for the Support!

Still a lot of experimental learning going on in my life. If anyone actually follows these updates from the blog, you're super cool and I'd really love a shout out in the comments. If you only read this when it's posted on facebook, I'm still staying away from most social media, specifically facebook and instagram, except for the auto posting. So if you comment in facebook, I probably won't see it and if I do, I most likely won't respond. #faq 

Amidst all the lesson learning failures are a few peaks of awesome ... like when someone in Indiana USA bought this green skull drama magnet.
That same person also bought this super cool 30 zombie cat pattern coffee mug.


That, was a nice positive perk.
(((if YOU, the person that bought that cup, can take a picture of it when you get it, and send it to me, I would love to put it on my website somewhere. I'll mail you a postcard if you do ;)   ))))

A few days later someone bought an birthday card.
ANOTHER POSITIVE BOOST!! Woo Hoo!

I might not be making huge bank with small sales, but it's a start. And I like selling without the worry of shipping or any of the other business. I create some interesting artwork, put that artwork on a wide range of products. Someone can buy it, get it shipped to them without me having to worry about it. And I get a small but fair profit. It's a neat feeling, these little bursts of positivity. They're addictive and I want more. I want positive in my life all the time ... 
..
..
.D E E P    B R E A T H ..
..
..
So I have begun focusing as much of my time as possible on building my zazzle store. I don't have time for social media but I know social media is needed. I'm working on my Pinterest board, and the zombie cat  pinterest board, but mostly on automatic. I want to tend to them more as time goes on, so if you do the pinterest thing, I'd love a follow or whatever.

As for the blog, I'm going to keep at it and turn it into a "what's new in the Zombie Factory" blog and my own personal journey as an online store owner. I have a few other ideas but I can't give any away.

The rest of my social media will be taken over by Perry Belmon and the SOBS. They're controlling any of my facebook or instagram posts that may or may not happen, now or in the future. It's kind of complicated but I've been convinced that they'll be good for me and my business. What do I know?

And that was long winded. Thanks again for buying my zazzle products. 
Now would be a great time for someone to start affiliate selling for me ;) 
Big profits to be made through Zazzle and your own hard work.
#justsaying

Have a great week coming up people, thanks for reading. Say hi in the comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment