Monday, August 10, 2026

Moaning on a Monday

 

Good Morning and welcome to the not quite so daily zombie blog. I'm your host, Byron. I'm not the devil and I ain't no god, I'm just a dude that likes to draw the undead. I really don't even have much to say right now. I'm in a rut and a bit of a slump and it's hard ASF to get out of.

Which is why I draw and paint. It helps me get out of my own headspace. Sometimes I don't know what to draw or just don't feel like drawing so I take old art and give it a refresh. Like the Red Devil - I enhanced the colours and animated the background ad here we are.


This is one of the few FEMALE zombies that I've drawn. I notice that females draw more females than males, and some males draw more male than females. Then there are the naughty ones that like to draw the naked men and women. I've never been a huge fan of that myself and when I do draw them naked, it's only implied.
This lobotomized dude is also naked. Trust.

I'll end todays blog with this bald angry looking zombie. I have drawn happy zombies and sad zombies but the raging angry zombies are the most common.

Thanks for your time - please leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment