Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Some Days . . .

 

It's hard to restart things that didn't quite work but should have. Lessons learned, experience gained, regrets regretted. Right now it feels like I wasted a lot of opportunities in my efforts to survive this life and provide for my family. Even today while doing this blog post I get this over whelming feeling of existential dread and it makes me want to go back to bed. Sleep it off and hope it all works out okay.
I know that's not how the world works and I know that if I want to get ahead I need to do the work, etc etc yadda yadda 

What I also now know is that I really need to work all the angles - not just the physical but also the digital art collectors. Time to gamify things and reward the deserving. 

It's not just fun and ganes trying to be a full time living artist. It's more work than you'd expect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment