I've been at this art game for a long time. So long it's all I know how to do. I've done a lot during these 16 years which includes mailing out calendars, cards, artwork and all sorts of other things.
I'm not the greatest sales man but I am consistently showing up, doing my thing and I've gained some long time fans from it. They keep me going forward and looking to the future.
I'm not the greatest sales man but I am consistently showing up, doing my thing and I've gained some long time fans from it. They keep me going forward and looking to the future.
One of my weaknesses though is being able to consistently create products and ship them out. I realize that this isn't my strength so you can imagine how excited and happy I am that there is a team that is dedicating themselves to JUST that very thing. It's a couple out in Michigan that I recently discovered, or they discovered me. Either way, we got to talking they volunteered to help grow the Horde and Loot Crates are step one.
I'm very excited about this because I've seen al lot of the work they have been doing for the Horde and it's sharp. They make my art look even better.
We are taking orders on these loot crates until the end of the month. If you want to get one, follow this like to my ko-fi page. https://ko-fi.com/s/340192c43d
I'm very excited about this because I've seen al lot of the work they have been doing for the Horde and it's sharp. They make my art look even better.
We are taking orders on these loot crates until the end of the month. If you want to get one, follow this like to my ko-fi page. https://ko-fi.com/s/340192c43d
Have a great weekend

No comments:
Post a Comment