Friday, June 26, 2020

fFFFFf U

I just thought I would shout out to myself for working super hard today and putting up over 50 different postcards. I kept the prices on them at default rates, hoping to get picked up on the zazzle radar and promoted a little on their home page, maybe around Halloween especially.

Plus I'm still learning the pricing game. It will probably all be adjusted in the years to come. Super excited about all that is happening in the world of zazzle. I don't think this image will make a front page though, but I still like the thought that someone can now take my artwork and customize it a little. Can you image buying yourself a shirt with this guy on it, and just underneath the dude is a persons name o.O

fFFFFf U KAREN!!!

as an example
im stoked about this


>cartoon drawing giving finger F U background Postcard


No comments:

Post a Comment