Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Zombie Mario Magnets


Hey guys ... I'm really enjoying the offline life ... it took me about 2 months to really clear my head of things and now I'm getting back in to the whole 'work from home artist' lifestyle again. That means I'm busting my ass downstairs making stuff out of stuff and creating new artworks.
The only problem with being offline so much is that when it comes time to try to sell something, I don't have a very good method of posting it online for sale. It's something I'm working on so please be patient.

Now ... some of the things I've been doing is making magnets ... all sorts of magnets at all sorts of sizes, using materials I have lying around already, so I don't have to buy to much new stuff.

So ... if you want some magnets for decently cheap, check out my store at http://thehorde.storenvy.com

There will be new items added at least once a week ... like this Zombified Super Mario magnet. Only $4.20 and it includes shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment