Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Getting a Head



As some of you might know already, I've become addicted to drawing and painting skulls. This is one of the more recent skull paintings I created. It's mostly acrylic paint on a 5"x5" piece of 300lb cold pressed watercolor paper.

I really like how there are just 2 colors that define this skull ... and for some reason my black signature at the bottom actually makes the rest of the painting pop out a bit. You see there is darkness without any black. Does that even make sense?

Anyways ... this skull is up for auction ... the starting bid is $10 and shipping is free in Canada and the USA. Please place your bid in the comments below, and bid in full dollar increments please. The bidding ends when I get to the library again tomorrow (around 11am Central Time) , payment via paypal.me/byronrempel within 24 hours of a winner being declared.

Have a great day everyone, happy bidding, lets see who wants a skull in the mail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment